Steps to a Good Organic Ranking in Google
1. On your homepage make the title tag "What Your Company Does" "Where Your Company Serves 90% of it's Business" "Action Term"
Example: Cheap Business Liability Insurance for Contractors in San Diego & Los Angeles. Call us at 855-773-1100
2. Go to Yelp and other review and mapping sites. Sign up for free accounts and fill out all of the information plus put in your url.
3. Make some videos (using fiverr.com), post them to YouTube and put your website link and description into the video description text area.
4. Have some articles written for you, put them on your website and make sure the urls and content include your main service.
5. If you have local friends with businesses get them to link to you as a local business. "Visit xyz company for xyz service in 123 city". It only takes 3 or 4 links.
This should be enough to start appearing on the first page of Google in not-too competitive industries. Be sure to buy Adwords with "Your company name" using phrase match (the quotes around your business name with a bid of $2.50 per click. Google will reduce the click price but this is a good starting point.
Contact Scott Business Research PPC at (888) 520-3644
Google Partners are agencies, marketing professionals, and online experts who have been certified by Google to manage AdWords accounts. Companies who qualify for Partner status earn the Google Partner badge. We are experts at Insurance Marketing, San Diego Adwords Marketing & Management.
San Diego Adwords Management